Fire Damage to Commercial Properties in North Kingston
Cleaning and Removing Smoke Residue from Contents After a Fire in North Kingston
Fires and the efforts of the firemen to quell the fire can cause quite a bit of damage. However, smoke residue deposits on the contents at your commercial property also require careful cleaning of everything exposed to smoke residue deposits.
SERVPRO provides fire damage services to North Kingston commercial customers, including removing damaged structures, contents, and restoration. Walls and contents exposed to smoke residue are cleaned and restored without needing to be replaced. Cleaning is often less expensive than replacing contents.
We use several different approaches to clean all contents and structural areas depending on the type of smoke residue and surface type. These methods are:
- Dry cleaning applied to light to medium non-grease based soils
- Wet cleaning to remove moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe using a spray bottle to control the amount of cleaner applied
- Foam Cleaning on upholstery fabrics
- Abrasive cleaning to clean hard to clean surfaces
- Immersion Cleaning for items that can be completely saturated
Contact SERVPRO of Newport & Bristol Counties for fire damage services in Kingston and surrounding areas. We can help 24/7. Call (401) 847-8145.