Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Efficient Remediation Solutions for North Kingston Homes
Here in Rhode Island, we see our fair share of damaging weather and humid conditions, all of which could ultimately lead to mold concerns in your North Kingston home. Despite how damaging these situations can be, many homeowners still believe that it is a situation that can go away on its own or does not require the acquisition of professional remediators like our SERVPRO team. Once you identify mold, however, it is not challenging to assume that much more colonization has occurred in the inaccessible areas.
Potential Remediation Options for Your Damaged Property
Meeting the needs of a mold-damaged North Kingston home means finding the appropriate remediation solution to help. Mold colony removal is not universal, meaning that certain approaches and techniques are better for specific material types and varying severity levels. These determinations can happen in the preliminary inspection stages where our competent professionals can evaluate the damage and determine what remediation solution works best, including:
- Controlled demolition
- Media blasting
- Surface wiping
- Antimicrobial products
The Value of Long-Term Preventative Steps
One of the advantages of choosing an experienced remediation team with a division of in-house residential contractors is that we can offer a full-service approach to restoration and recovery after mold damage. Cleaning up the mold colonies is not enough to stop the situation from repeating. We can rebuild damaged construction materials, repair leaking pipes, and resolve many other structural issues to prevent recurrences.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (401) 847-8145
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Newport & Bristol Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (401) 847-8145
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Newport & Bristol Counties is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the North Kingston community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2050 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: