Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here When Disasters Strike Your North Kingston Home or Business
You cannot predict when disasters can strike your North Kingston property, so our professionals stay prepared to help. One of the first levels of this commitment is a fast and reliable response at any time of the day or night. With pre-stocked READY trailers and skilled technicians available 24/7, we can often reach a damaged property within hours of the initial notification. This fast response amid a crisis can reduce out-of-pocket expenses for our customers and ensure that more of their belongings get protected from disasters like fire and water loss.
Full-Service Solutions Beginning at Arrival
Emergency services are vital after disasters like storm and fire losses, as structural vulnerabilities can leave your North Kingston home at risk for further damages. With a full-service approach, we can offer both efficient restoration techniques as well as qualified and licensed residential and commercial contracting. In addition to the immediate mitigation tasks that begin upon our arrival, we can also offer:
• Controlled demolition
• Temporary construction solutions
• Full-scale build back
Qualified Technicians Available 24/7
With many of the standard-setting firms like the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the American Bio-Recovery Association (ABRA), we have ensured that each of our technicians has received extensive training and coursework to offer confident responses in their respective restoration niches. With our growing roster of technicians, you get experienced assistance without the wait.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (401) 847-8145
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Newport & Bristol Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.