Furniture Saved after a Newport Home Fire
After a house fire in Newport, all is not lost! The Before Photo depicts a wooden dinner table coated with soot from a kitchen grease fire. Our SERVPRO crew who are certified FSRT fire and smoke damage restoration technicians, understand the steps required to successfully salvage this piece of furniture to appear as shown in the After Photo. Using special sponges and detergents, most of the debris can be wiped off without any evidence of remaining fire damage. Then gentle buffing makes the table appear, "Like it never even happened." Finished hard, non-porous surfaces offer little resistance to our skilled team. The greater challenge was setting up a hydroxyl generator to neutralize the odors caused by that protein fire. Our customer was very pleased with the results of our efforts.